Monday, December 6, 2010

hey

hey. i had a very pleasant day. went for hi tea with tha boys, wawa and umie. so far all i can say im having fun. occupying myself with people. making myself frenzy may sounds weak. but loneliness dont kill. it'll make you stronger. deep inside anyone's heart who got broken-hearted is filled with emptiness. like almost all of my recent post that i have been talking about heartache and pain. but i find it amusing how we can actually decide what we will be, as we actually control everything and yet we cant control our feelings. thats how complicated our emotions can be. we can adjust it to something else but if we cant get over something, we cant get over it. its true. i used to be the guy who pep talked all my friends that relationship is nothing. but once it slaps me. i know i cant go through it alone. so i find my 6th of Dec to be something blessfull. companions. i love. if i can go through this by learning things that i have to learn by facing it, i know i can nail my future.

what's ahead boy? work, family, fiscal, relationship, friends, traffic, morning, weekends, party, sleepless night and the list goes on and on and on. i can cross out some of the things right now if i learn and keep learning.

hugs and french kisses.

2 comments: