Sunday, August 22, 2010

epiphany and choice

i had so much fun on the 21st. dearest friends paid a visit. we laugh throughout the whole night and that night ends up with tragedy that change my life in a split second.

the title goes epiphany. credits to my lovely friend who thought me that word. sudden realization. for the past few weeks, many things happened to me. i become someone i want to be. which is something i cant afford. so decision made to go through the easy way. i get whatever i want with breaking people's heart. no such feeling of guilt but there's a moment when i stop and think about whatever i am doing and that moment goes away easily as what offered is full of temptations. i go with the flow. i cherish every moment though i know its wrong.

choice. perfectly explained by intan. life is about choice. every day we face situation that demand us to make decision. in a way life is very objective. macam exam. salah jawapan fail la. same goes to life. every decision that we made will result us something.

alhamdulillah in this holy month, i hope that i my answer to my issuesare right. how i wish its a perfect answer. but there's always barrier to it. lust, wants, temptations and the list goes on and on and on. with me turning 19, i hope i can be a better teenager that make a wise decision in every issue. let my last year of teenage be the best year of my life.

thank God.

adios

alhamdulillah.

3 comments:

  1. happy birthday..aku terharu sebab aku first yang wish ko kat fb..hahahaha....

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahahaha. tu la. reward die ko kene belanja aku makan sebab ko yg first skali wish aku. ahahhahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahahaha...bile ea aku nk belanje???lepas raye r..hahahaha

    ReplyDelete