Friday, August 13, 2010

what is it about me?

hahahahaha. i need a good reality tv show. like the apprentice. to boost me up. to have those entrepreneurship spirit back. to be able to plan things well. i need Hanis' and Intan's pep talk. Along's of course. the best of the bunch. i need my mother's smile. to lift me up from this scary slum of laziness. i need everything that i have been missing so far. how i wish there's no test for tomorrow. boleh lah balik malam ni. jumpa budak-budak.

my heart jumps when i watched Wafiyya's dance video. damn. i miss her so much. crush me people as i am so fragile right now. luar nampak boleh tahan. tapi 18 tahun jadi anak bongsu. so memang manja. shishh.

1 thing i'm looking forward is cooking on the 21st. haaaaaaaaa. mesti meriah. tapi itu la. takut semua busy. yang duduk kat KL tak datang aku jejak korang. tuntut hutang. hahahahahahaha.

cepat lah masa berlalu. cepat lah tidur. cepat lah sahur. cepat lah subuh. cepat la En. Jumaat. cepat lah Zakwan Anuar. cepatttt.

;D

No comments:

Post a Comment